Monday, September 15, 2008

Train gain!!!!!









The scene was just perfect….sky all dark, stars twinkling window seat freezing while I was forced to attend 25th anniversary of one of my uncles on the out skirts of the city.

While we were just driving our way , down the way I see a train going……..

I soo damn miss my trips the train journeys which rocked all time…….

Those endless games of teen pathaas till the TT fined us, the mad movie dumbcharades where we had to act for movies like “chudaail ki suhaag raat” :)) A Bhoogi full of our people around……

sitting and talking endlessly on the foot board……….

the concession form manipulations ….

getting down at every intermediate station……

end less coffee treats…….

Walking all the way from coach S1 to S12, Go Adam watching……

Going WOOO…HOOO about every thing ……….

Endless apologies to co-passengers for being too loud (helpless with that …its comes genetically) :p

As it just goes dark creeping into blankets staring out of the window kissing the cool breeze.

Oh ya how can I forget stupid compartment rules laid by fatty, rugs and abhi ….no ones supposed to sleep….damn they just cross all heights of tolerance and then starts the flash back session where we would become unbelievably senti….

It was sooo much funn!!!!!

Loved every bit of it……

Love for all those who traveled with me….

Cheers!!!

Deeps….

5 comments:

Sameera Rao said...

man...i miss them too

vemuri said...

hmmm... nostalgia....

deepti goud said...

il reply in ur style :p "I guess soo..." :D ny ways thansk for commentin

vemuri said...

he he

Jatin Dev said...

spot on..journeys are so much fun..and by journeys i mean the train journeys..unlike the air ones.. :P