Monday, September 8, 2008

The amphitheatre dream........


Any small event that happened in the college i was always there into it....I just loved the entire work and ideas that pop up during organising any event.....
Events mean decoration to me, Ya i just love doing the decoration .....the craziest, wackiest of ideas they all work in decoration and believe me the kind of safisfaction your get after implementing your idea is over whelming......

Its just that joy that beats on all the hard work and effort.Right from the begin of my NASA journey starting from the Mumbai NASA. I have been a keen observer of all the decorations and little things that they set up and there started my dream..........
I wanted to be a part of a set that's decorated for a celebration.........
A set can make or break an event......
I dream of a amphitheater full of crowd.......
Enthusiastic and vibrant....
I dream of my college amphitheater all full with color and joy ..........
College flags flying hing in the air..................
A stage so vibrant that no one can take there eyes off......
Where every corner speaks and every square inch breathes...........
Mood is just one Celebration...........
My amphitheater dream :)
cheers!!!!
deeps!!!!

4 comments:

vemuri said...

hope your amphi theatre ccomes true one day..


anyways, i guess we need your suggestion in our fest decoration of the stage.

jus check out this one..

www.elysium08.co.nr


cheers!!!
peace!!!

deepti goud said...

hey thanks...i did go thr the website its very well organized ....nd abt the decor if u think theres ny thing that we could do to help u ....we would love to do it :)

deepti goud said...

one advice dont compramise on the set...on a serious note it makes a hell lot of difference....allot a fairly lavish amount to it.

Sameera Rao said...

i am just waiting to live ur dream...[:)]