I worked hard....i seriously worked real hard. The output also turned out to be pretty pleasing. But I m not getting what I deserve. A mere 12 mark out of 30....is that all.....I mean wasnt my work even worth for a min 50%. I m really depressed.......
To my surprise and rechecking of the mark list all students allotted under the jurer Ar Vinod Muddu scored low. All in 12-13 range while the rest students all pass away with minimum 15 marks. Ok I can go wrong.....at any point ....but students with me my friends Uzma and Archana the toppers for the past sems they cant go wrong. On a serious note they cant go wrong. Not to forget sameeras done a good job too i thought she would be clear top scorer. But bloody hell we all stuck with that 12-13.
I wanna complain.....
I seriously wanna complain......
and not just leave it there .........
I wanna get things right.......
i don’t understand whom to blame?
Why am I so unlucky?
But why should luck play such a important role........
Is int the hard work that matters end of the day.....
About the jurer i guess i can bitch heartily about him.
What does he think he is?
He must be a very great Architect with many projects in hand
SO WHAT?????
How can he forget that i am still a student and im still learning.
He can’t compare me with him, now I understand the essence of art of teaching. Not all can become teachers.....the world really needs good teachers to create good human beings. I would never have lost respect for him if he dint mark his own students lavishly in internals.
How can he do that????
How can he be partial..........
when he looks back doesn't he not realize that he was also a student some time.
With all this on one side on the other side i see people who walk away with a good score for doing nothing (almost) and there are few who present these flicked property and
SURPRISE SURPRISE!!!!
Top scores again
WHAT THE FUCK!!!
is there like no one who's watching them, I know I can also do that but my conscious will never allow me. Never mind, End of the day it’s only for me and my pleasure that i work.
But I am not gonna accept my fate this time. Enough is enough I m not gonna take my marks light any more. I m gonna fight and I will get every quarter mark that I deserve. I will fight for what I deserve.
No more “I DON’T CARE” because I care for what I deserve and a 12 is definitely not what I deserve.
CAUTION: this blog contains excessive amounts of frustration's , anger, temper....be careful.
No Cheers!!!
I wanna get slaushed and break that bottle on someones head....
deepti!!!
8 comments:
i knw..i understand this blog completely!!hope v'll nt face such thngs in future..
yah ...same feelings i get when i end up getting horrible marks .tho in ur case the marks are pretty fairer so chuck this frustration :P
its ok...
sometimes in life even if we work hard we don get the credit..
my dad says, in life there are two kinds of people one, who work hard and don get enough credit and two, who don work and get all the credit! and he wants me to be in the first group because there is no competiton
i guess am too small to suggest u this....please don mind...
and ya i never faced ur problem coz i never work had!! (he he he)
and regarding my Style... am a little confused always and i prefer to guess thn to be sure..
hey thanks for the comment and no ones never too small to advice[:)]...im feeling bad becoz...i dont no....never mind im kind off out of it now ...workin for the next review il kick his ass in the next review nd il see how il not get good grade :)
@peter i wish chuckin was tat easy :P
awww.....thats barely called takin frustation out...u dinn even take the words HITS deserve....ill stanby u n shout all the lovely words i learned in telegu fo 7 yrs in hyd to the regard of H-I-T-S ......yeah
lol.....guess wat samik.....the person on whom i wrote it read this blog.....im soo happy tat my message is passed....thanks
Post a Comment