Monday, January 10, 2011

I know ...but i dont !


Weird and contradictory is the statement so are my feelings .....
When I know im not supposed to thing or feel the way i am ....im still digging into it!
just the way as a kid i once had a stapler in my hand wanted to see what will happen if i clip my finger, my brain said i should not do it, it will just give you pain.....but my heart said play with it, rest is to handle... and i clipped it....
that just gave me pain....
Din't i grow up yet !
seriously.... its so difficult to practice what you preach....
furious over that i have no control over my thoughts....

confused over the talking thats going on in mind.....
whos doing it all'
the heart.....the brain...
whos it !!
I need to know, i want to clear it right away
I wish i knew where am i walking to .....
the dark or the light...
not to ignore that i always loved walking in the dark...
the desert or the river.....
I love the water again....aww
Focus !!
where is this going...
Is it the happiness or the fiasco
or is it that i am ignoring the fact that its going no where!!

what does it take to get over it
or should i say what does it take to get it.....

I want it !
I want to smile !
I want you !
I want my life !


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

first . . .


im sorry FB spoiled me

oh and congrats on stapling your fingers XD

markiv0511 said...

darkness is the lap of light, only in darkness light can happen...

deepti goud said...

@ anonymous.. it always makes me curious abt anonymous ppl... well thanks, i leart my lesoons tat day ;) @markiv so true...

Sameera Rao said...

its very beautifully written!
Most of my conversations start with...you know what....
i dont know!!!
and then i guess i really really dont know...
I love how you say...
I want it!
I feel just that way...a 5 year old...stomping her feet hard...
saying ...i want it....and
i want it right now....
but the hardest part....everything has now started acting smart...eee... is now taking is bloddy sweet time......

deepti goud said...

ahh tats an awesome comment sam...u got the true essence of mine...seriously....i want it!!
i hope we all get wat we want :))