Tuesday, September 14, 2010

the warm-up !!













I never thought it will be so difficult to write again if you loose track…
So today im here ..
I will write horrible today to write better tomorrow…..
I will write today …that’s my agenda!
Work’s playing the leechi role sucking all my energy leaving no space to exlore the creative side....
Why dreams have to be complicated….
Can’t I like dream of eating an ice cream…and il simply go and eat it…
Why should I dream of going on to the Himalayas which I might still go some day, thats my hope talking…….but the wait is so miserable…. Seriously!!
Being a hardcore daydreamer my life’s getting miserable….so many fantasies and so little scope and so very little effort….and such huge disappointments
Mann life can’t treat me this way….

2 comments:

Sameera Rao said...

well....its already half done...realising your dreams is the only way to live your dreams...so gurl...ur just about there already....

Ann Dee said...

That almost felt like Rachita talking. You know your sister has just the kind of dreams you were talking about and if she were to write a blog - it would read just like that! Yeah, you obviously know her better - but I couldn't help saying it :)

I will keep dropping by. Keep the blogs coming :)