
How many times do you meet a guy who is weird in all terms ……and you would like to perform a dissection on him …
.do a thesis on him …..
to find out what it takes to make a person like him and more than it what does it take to change him………
and end of it you just fail to understand him…..so changing him. phew…..
Forget it!!! ……
There are certain things that annoy you so much and you just can’t ignore them…..
I feel like going and yelling at the person and they next minute I just realize he’s not worth my opinion……and my key mantra “forgive and forget” but then soon as your evil senses just get high….I feel this is not done ya …
I feel like going and yelling at the person and they next minute I just realize he’s not worth my opinion……and my key mantra “forgive and forget” but then soon as your evil senses just get high….I feel this is not done ya …
I wanted to fight……..then clicks the idea my comfort zone my Blog spot
Yes!!! Today I am gonna unwind….unveil …..And say every thing I thought ……
Today I stand and shout on top of my voice
It’s my life and il live it my way…
Yes!!! Today I am gonna unwind….unveil …..And say every thing I thought ……
Today I stand and shout on top of my voice
It’s my life and il live it my way…
My mistakes ... IL learnt them my way....
your a vegetarian good for you....
im a non-vegetarian, i simply have a better taste :D
'My mum has been feeding me meat from my childhood and suddenly after 22 yrs a random person comes to me and says what your eating is wrong....what your mums feeding you is a sin.... dint you think he deserves one tight slap. I totally respect ppl's choice, but they simply dont have the right to dictate mine.'
You want to live in your tradition...again good for you....
and the way i live my life is my tradition.....
so simply respect mine.
so you better stay away!!!
A bottle of beer is too little to decide good or bad!!!
life's too short to make so many opinions....
He better realize, by analyzing every ones life if there any one unhappy at the end of the day, its only him.
MAY GOD BLESS HIM WITH SOME BRAINS ;)
(*no hard feelings*)
(this one's a old blog of mine which i never posted...but better late than never ;)
2 comments:
I really need to know who this wierdo is?
u know :) just thing back :P
Post a Comment