Tuesday, June 25, 2013

call for a blog !! call for some love !!

Sore nails, dried troat, shivery fingers ……. I was soo close to falling on my feet to beg god to give me a ticket to my ambition !!! As I got one, I was soo happy and was jumping around to crack a conversation with someone ….and this soo called Vedika Mathur happened  :p
There started our crazy ride….
First years innocence…..
Second years pagalpanti…
Every year had something in store.....

Remember the mad Mumbai NASA dancing where we lost our voices to the rubble and Hubble of the drums. The mad assignments, case studies, night outs……from painting in the grape farms to swimming with the buffaloes we did them all…..
From then to there on ….i know there was one person whose tantrums I have to bear and yes she is the same whom I could always bank on !!!
Now that I sit and think we really had some good times….
Cant decide which one was the best !!!
Do you remember our midnight luna ride in Pondicherry……I still cant getover those wierd sound we heard that night…..
Auroville ka yummy chocolate muse  ….
Kerala ka Yuckky Appam or should we simply thank the pizza hut that came to our rescue.
Manipal beaches to Bhopal midnight football matches J
Or that crazy new-year’s where we danced on munia re munia all night !!!
With every year that passed by and with every wacky hairstyle we had…… I just cant stop loving this bestie , my nautanki, the awesome person I have known …My melodrama queen …..did I mention melodrama??? Yes she is the biggest melodrama queen I ever saw…who cries because she dint gent enough Maggie…..”mere ghar pe mutton chops banne the  …….bwaahhhhhh “  Like seriously that was the funniest of all J and yes of course the trip to Lonavala @ 1000 Rs / kilometer :D

From being Alter egos to Soul Sisters, the Sagittarian bond to the bitchaaporis !!!
For things that never change !!!
Now Nine years to probably Ninty years ….asking for too much trouble !!!
Love you girl !!! Work hard and yes party harder !!!

I will miss youuu J J J

Love,
Dimpy - the dog :)

(ps: sam thinks i copied her blog !!! prove her wrong  ! )

1 comment:

vedz said...

I was on mi bed thinking bout the gud old days n for reasons of mi own I was a bit sad..n I justcame across ur blog while fbing... Trust me I was laughing mi ass of reading every bit of it. FYI girl u forgot to mention mi kick ass apshaguni mouth.... N yea.. We had such amazin time n m surely gonna miss u like hell.. frm doZ never ending crappy nytout bitchin to d shortest phone calls.. Every moment was just priceless.. N m realli fortunate to have someone lik u as mi bff.. N m damm sure we shall be so forever...love ya lods...