
I dream…
I dream to live in an igloo for a week or so
I dream to climb a big tree and spend a night on the topmost branch of the tree
I dream to be good friends with at least one monkey in my lifetime
I dream to play with baby tigers and hold them in their mom’s presence
I dream to walk on a frozen lake, feel it crack underneath my feet, and have a bit of that ice!!
I dream to stand on the sea shore and sink(have the waves burry me inch by inch with the sand they bring along with each wave) from dusk to dawn
I dream to jump from a plane, with a parachute obviously, land on a deserted, unknown island then be rescued after 10 days (full detailed dream:))
I dream to trip at least 100 states in my life time.
I dream to live the life of a tea picker till I get bored of it.
I dream to get married and have a baby:):):)
I dream to stand at the head of a waterfall and feel the water flowing from underneath my feet and after I get bored of it, fall along with the waterfall and land safely:)
I want to sing and perform once and the audience should clap for it.
I dream of becoming an expert in carpentry, pottery, sculpture and have a full equipped workshop of my own.
I dream of having a small garden in my house which depicts all the four seasons at the same time.
I dream to live my dream.....
This is just a page of the book full of dreams that I can pen down….because dreaming is one thing I do very sincerely, ardently, regularly and with a lot of hope!!!
5 comments:
Make this into a movie and I'm sure it's gonna be a bigger grosser than "Inception". :-)
haha thats hugeee!! :) wit so many dreams i only wish Inception was possible ;)
aah i already feel the kick :I
wow ! that was some dream.........awesome & achievable even in this world of concrete... join GHAC
Post a Comment