Been ages that I bloged....and I was actually missing two of my favorite past time painting and blogging. Painting which makes me feel special and blogging which makes every ordinary thing special.....so I am back….. Back with bang......been in Bangalore for the past 5 months.....its been a nice experience...
half packed …. Confused mind…....and with a shock that I have to survive all alone in my work place :(
Bangalore was my holiday destination every summer from my childhood, but never loved the city .....for a obsessed Hyderabadi like me ...im sure i can never like any other place easily. It was actually good....no no it wasnt that easy though, but now that its the end ....all that I remember is good work, good people, good friends, good memories....
so i love it :)
good times with Bangalore.....
love u all.....
deeps.
3 comments:
short and sweet
Welcome back !!! :)
write gurl...write........write horribly now so that u can write better tomorow.......
Post a Comment