Vacation was never so long….
I was sick and tired of sleeping…sick of being free and having loads of time..sick of having no work to do, or rather no motivation to work ..and all that because it was ‘summer break’ and as the myth goes -“we are supposed to enjoy our vacation.” Unfortunately, I wasn’t enjoying , I was hating it. I dint know what to do……I called people; nobody was interested to talk or rather, they had better things to do in life.. that kind of annoyed me more! Well there were others, who used to crib about boredom and that made me feel better. Few paintings once in a while, loads of incomplete plans and creative thoughts,which just remained so….I was getting restless. I got serious doubts if I was normal or had some metal problems! I finally decided I wanted to get busy ….so busy that I’l have no time for these thoughts. I wanted to join work and I did join. First two days went off smoothly. Then I wondered if I had to do this?? After all, its my vacation and I’m supposed to enjoy and I don’t seem to enjoy this.
My eyes just go blur and my back seems to hurt… lines replaced my dreams …..all that I get in my dreams in the night are the lines and the black AutoCAD sheets…..phew!!!!
After 10 days of 9 to 7 work I realized I din’t want to work any more.. for reasons more than one…..i seemed to enjoy my holidays back.. but only for two days and back to boredom …I was guilty that I left work…The thought that I was getting lazy was killing me… I tried to keep myself busy but nothing seemed to work and I wanted to start working again.. but in a different workplace.. I dint want to tell it to any one this time. As I consider It as a good omen. Yes I do….but this time I promised to myself that I will work continuously for a month.
Well you must be thinking why the hell I’m writing all this crap….i do have a reason, I just cant believe that I completed one month of work !!! One whole month of tiring days, days when I would work one Sunday so that I wont miss a working college day…
when I look back now, I’m really proud of myself.
Mujhe kisi ki nazar na lag jaaye specially meri khud ki
Muuuaahhhh!!!!!
Special thanks to rahmath and sumeedha for making work more fun, atif aslam, hard kaur, peetam, AR rahman and many more for making lovely music and making our work faster and more interesting. You guys always played in the background :D:D:D
I sure dint approve of the 3 and half hour power cuts which forced me to carry my laptop and give me a back ache…….i hated power cuts the most
YSR shewwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!
4 comments:
good one ...u motivate me to write one now....
thank u thank u
hmm... i wish u would continue ur work for more thn a year....
u write quite well and i suggest u to post more often.
cheers!!!
peace!!!
hey thanks... one more yr sounds borin but i guess il will kind of used to now....nd abt more blogs tats on my agenda :P
Post a Comment