Friday, April 18, 2008

give me some more time....

please don't stop me from coming to college ......
please don't stop putting those dead lines.....
I am already feeling like a handicapped.....
don't cut away my legs not even my hands ....don't snatch away my speech or block my ears...please don't snatch my vision from the dumb, silly, funny all in all memorable college days of mine where we had only one agenda for the day laugh laugh and laugh......
I want some more time i will definitely leave but i want some more time.........
please don't push me out of the college so soon......
Iwant that regular schedule......
I don't want to face the ugly practical world......
I don't want to get crumbled in the crowd........
where every one wants to be the best..........
where every one is ready to prove how I am wrong and they are right.....
I don't want to take the big step now......
I want some more time...........

6 comments:

archana said...

very true...but every sentence has its beauty vit a full stop..nd this period wud b cherished every moment in life....so three cheers:-):-):-)

Sameera Rao said...

u r such a leakage tank...and u will always be...that ...how i am sure..i hate u....haaa

deepti goud said...

please leave relevant comments.....

archana said...

nee sodhi baranchaleka pothunna.....thooo!!!

deepti goud said...

chaala over chestunavu.....

ambade ki bhaaji said...

paapam...college keli bayatikelli pilla pendli cheskuntadhi