Sunday, March 23, 2008

new night has come.....

New day has come….
Think again
New night has come….
Well people you have no idea how fresh I am during the night ….I just love them I never realized when my schedules turned upside down but ya it is a side effect of architecture, oh never mind I don’t it regret it though. when its just about time for the entire world (at least half of them now; thanks to the MNC culture) is all set to sleep I get fresh all active setting up my drawing table getting the right music on…searching on for my tiny stationary…well I have to mention this I believe that half of my life is wasted in search of thing. Never come straight away to me when I need them the most…..now getting back drawing table right!!! I am not so passionate about my drawing or may be I am forced to be passionate or I am passionate, well it’s all mixed reactions….
WATEVER!!!!
But I am stuck to the board ….doing what? Well good question …drafting obviously, well in my case its not…


Considering the schedule of 11pm-6am

3hrs- drafting
2hrs- dreaming, cribbing dancing etc etc….
1hr – orkutting

pls note: the 3 hrs for drafting is subjected to change definitely negative.

And to mention about my favorite time 3 am I just love when the clocks show 3 am. There is something very magical about it. I get very high at this time and of course how can I forget some lovely memories all that struck at this magical time. New years traffic jam at Mumbai, my first ever encounter with drunkards in my college during the councils meet man!! It was fun, late night walks in manipal, auroville guest house terrace rain cigarette…well the list just goes on and on….night are magical….i am sure most of u will agree.
Have rocking nights….
Love you all…
Cheers….
Deepti.

4 comments:

Sameera Rao said...

welcome to the gang....i wonder how days have changed to nights..and i wonder wat all gonna change by the time we r gonna be architects...

K.T.B said...

chindiest blog ever.. u work all nyt..dat sounds funny [:P] it is 10% work 90% tp. [:P]

Vicky said...

do u really love the work u r doing?

A said...

nice blog :) hope we'll get to read more stuff from you..